AT RNL WE WALK THE TALK OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING IN THE WORKPLACE.
If you are in the neighborhood please join our after-work yoga classes, 5.15 – 6.15pm on Wednesday nights, taught by Devon Barrow founder of Omni Yoga.
You won’t be expected to bust out a yoga heart next to Denise’s desk the next day (she prefers that you don’t). But you may start walking a bit taller and calmer. And the rest of the week will certainly look a lot more manageable. So come join us!
- Class starts at 5.15pm so you can work till 5pm, have time to get changed, sign the waiver, and claim your prime spot in the Asia conference room, RNL Denver.
- Please bring a yoga mat and loose/athletic apparel (something you can move comfortably in).
- We are a no judgment zone – the lights are dimmed, the music is good, and everyone just has a good time.
Expect a slightly challenging but very relaxing yoga class. Devon suggests modifications to many moves for both beginners and advanced levels, so everyone will be able to find their groove.
There are two payment options:
- Pay $50 ahead of time for the 4 classes (which works out to $12.50/class) or
- Pay $15/class on a drop-in basis